RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN
The Better Way to
Better Replacement Windows
& Doors in San Antonio
Renewal by Andersen has replaced millions of windows in thousands of homes across the country. We are in charge of the entire process from the initial replacement window design consultation, to sales and manufacturing, installation, and service. Give us a call today and be sure to ask about our current window & patio door replacement specials!
Only Renewal by Andersen serves San Antonio, TX with the signature service and quality assurance guarantee of a full-service window company. We’re backed by over 100 years of experience in the industry to deliver superior products, quality installation, and one-company convenience throughout the process and beyond. Call Renewal by Andersen near you to schedule your in-home consultation, then start enjoying your new home improvement sooner than you think!
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are made with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which combines reclaimed wood fiber with composite polymers for optimal strength and style.
As a full-service window company, our superior, custom windows and doors are all backed by the quality assurance of certified master installers.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, grille design options, hardware finishes, and customizable window style options, Renewal by Andersen windows are made to perfectly complement your home and your life.
Our exclusive combination of Fibrex® material frames and double pane window glasses stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills.
Our San Antonio team is happy to help you with your next home improvement project. Contact us to get started, then experience the Renewal by Andersen window company difference for yourself. Our contractors are committed to delivering hassle-free window replacement services near you. Guaranteed.
We’re proudly serving the San Antonio area including the nearby cities listed.
Renewal by Andersen windows are custom-made with all-proprietary materials. In addition to your choice of energy efficient double pane glass, our functional and stationary windows feature Fibrex® material window frames. Fibrex® material is our signature composite material made from a unique blend of reclaimed wood fiber and polymers. That means only Fibrex® material performs with all the best features of wooden and vinyl windows, in addition to:
- Custom shape and size options. Our windows can be created in any style to suit nearly any size and shape window opening.
- Optimal energy efficiency. Fibrex® material seals into place with total draft protection for years to come, and improves your home’s energy efficiency by up to 72% in summer!
- Lasting design. Regardless of your chosen design, Renewal by Andersen windows are backed by a limited 20-year warranty to function just as well as the day they were installed.
- Clear, wide views. Fibrex® material holds window panes with twice the strength of vinyl, which means any style features narrower frames and the largest possible view of your natural scenery.
Windows by Renewal by Andersen are completely customized by you from start to finish. From interior and exterior colors to multiple configurations for airflow, you can design your ideal home improvement to complement you, your home, and your family’s lifestyle.
- Sleek, modern frames. Even in classic functional styles, Renewal by Andersen windows feature thin frames and a wider field of vision to bring more light and scenery into your home.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. The same process infuses color into the core of Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. We also offer contrasting wood interiors including oak, maple, and pine, so you can match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes complement your design–whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our
Window Replacement Services in San Antonio
How much does it cost to replace windows in San Antonio?
Renewal by Andersen provides the opportunity to customize the perfect replacement windows and patio doors for San Antonio homeowners. Our pricing is based on each customer’s design and project size. During a free, in-home consultation, our experts can provide an estimate for your project and discuss our flexible financing options. Homeowners can also explore our special offers here.
Who replaces windows near me?
Renewal by Andersen provides hassle-free window replacement services to San Antonio and the surrounding cities. Our service areas include Converse, Helotes, Schertz, and more! Learn more about our service areas here.
How do I know if I need windows replaced?
If you’re experiencing air and moisture leakage, it could be time to replace your windows. Renewal by Andersen in San Antonio has a well-defined installation process that seals your window and door frames. We also use Fibrex® material, a composite material that outlasts and outperforms vinyl windows, even in extreme weather conditions.
What time of year should I replace my windows in San Antonio?
You can replace your windows at any time and during any season with Renewal by Andersen. Our streamlined installation process allows our teams to conduct thorough, efficient installation service that minimizes your life interruption. Schedule a free, in-home consultation to discuss your project’s timeline with our professional designers.
Can I install Renewal by Andersen windows myself?
The short answer is no. Renewal by Andersen delivers hassle-free installation service by industry-leading experts that live in your area. A Certified Master Installer leads our experienced San Antonio team through our proven process to ensure an efficient installation that minimizes your life interruption.
How long does it take to replace windows in San Antonio?
Our team is committed to a thorough, efficient installation every single time. Since each window and door are custom designed and built, each project’s timeline is determined by the project size and the complexity of each custom item. You can discuss your project details during your scheduled consultation.
What to expect during window replacement?
Our full-service process begins with a free, in-home consultation with design specialists. These experts help San Antonio homeowners determine the styles and customizations that best complement their homes. Next, our experts will carefully measure and build your custom windows and doors. Finally, our installation team will install each window and door, using our well-defined process. Communicate with our customer care team every step of the way.
Does Renewal by Andersen offer a warranty?
Renewal by Andersen has the nation’s best warranty coverage. It is the only warranty among top selling window companies that meets all of the following requirements: easy to understand terms, unrestricted transferability, installation coverage, labor coverage, geographically unrestricted, coverage for exterior color, insect screens and hardware, and no maintenance requirement.
Visit renewalbyandersen.com/nationsbest for details.
Certified master installation is exactly what it sounds like, meaning our window experts are the only contractors who work on your home. Only Renewal by Andersen can provide the quality assurance that comes with one-company window installtion. Once our design experts take you through the window design consultation, you can expect our crew to take care of the rest:
- We custom measure the openings in your home to ensure that your new windows are expertly fitted, reducing drafts and increasing energy efficiency throughout your home
- We prepare the area to be worked on – drop cloths will be placed both inside and outside of your home to catch any dust and debris.
- If multiple windows are to be installed, we will install, insulate and seal the frame of your windows one by one to verify the quality of our installation
- Then we will clean up the area thoroughly, making sure to dispose of the old windows for you and walking you through operation of your new replacement windows
Discover the Renewal by Andersen hassle-free guarantee for yourself. Our signature service ensures a lasting, custom home improvement. Every time.
Schedule a free in-home consultation with Renewal by Andersen near you to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
With 15 different shape options for specialty windows alone, we also offer a wide range of colors, designs, and configurations for every custom window. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.
Renewal by Andersen® specialty windows are an excellent choice if you want to add instant character, enhance curb appeal, create a focal point, or add more light to a room. Let us help you by scheduling your free in-home window design consultation today!