Only Renewal by Andersen serves San Antonio, TX with the signature service and quality assurance guarantee of a full-service window company. We’re backed by over 100 years of experience in the industry to deliver superior products, quality installation, and one-company convenience throughout the process and beyond. Learn more when you contact us to schedule your in-home consultation, then start enjoying your new home improvement sooner than you think!
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are made with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which combines reclaimed wood fiber with composite polymers for optimal strength and style.
As a full-service window company, our superior, custom windows and doors are all backed by the quality assurance of certified master installers.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, grille design options, hardware finishes, and customizable window style options, Renewal by Andersen windows are made to perfectly complement your home and your life.
Our exclusive combination of Fibrex frames and double pane window glasses stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills.
Our San Antonio team is happy to help you with your next home improvement project. Contact us to get started, then experience the Renewal by Andersen window company difference for yourself. Our contractors will take it from there with a full-service, hassle-free home improvement experience. Guaranteed.
We’re proudly serving the San Antonio area including the cities listed.
Renewal by Andersen windows are custom-made with all-proprietary materials. In addition to your choice of energy efficient double pane glass, our functional and stationary windows feature Fibrex® frames. Fibrex® is our signature composite material made from a unique blend of reclaimed wood fiber and polymers. That means only Fibrex® performs with all the best features of wooden and vinyl windows, in addition to:
- Custom shape and size options. Our windows can be created in any style to suit nearly any size and shape window opening.
- Optimal energy efficiency. Fibrex® seals into place with total draft protection for years to come, and improves your home’s energy efficiency by up to 72% in summer!
- Lasting design. Regardless of your chosen design, Renewal by Andersen windows are backed by a limited 20-year warranty to function just as well as the day they were installed.
- Clear, wide views. Fibrex® holds window panes with twice the strength of vinyl, which means any style features narrower frames and the largest possible view of your natural scenery.
Windows by Renewal by Andersen are completely customized by you from start to finish. From interior and exterior colors to multiple configurations for airflow, you can design your ideal home improvement to complement you, your home, and your family’s lifestyle.
- Sleek, modern frames. Even in classic functional styles, Renewal by Andersen windows feature thin frames and a wider field of vision to bring more light and scenery into your home.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. The same process infuses color into the core of Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. We also offer contrasting wood interiors including oak, maple, and pine, so you can match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 11 available hardware finishes complement your design–whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Certified master installation is exactly what it sounds like, meaning our window experts are the only contractors who work on your home. Only Renewal by Andersen can provide the quality assurance that comes with one-company window installtion. Once our design experts take you through the window design consultation, you can expect our crew to take care of the rest:
- We custom measure the openings in your home to ensure that your new windows are expertly fitted, reducing drafts and increasing energy efficiency throughout your home
- We prepare the area to be worked on – drop cloths will be placed both inside and outside of your home to catch any dust and debris.
- If multiple windows are to be installed, we will install, insulate and seal the frame of your windows one by one to verify the quality of our installation
- Then we will clean up the area thoroughly, making sure to dispose of the old windows for you and walking you through operation of your new replacement windows
Discover the Renewal by Andersen hassle-free guarantee for yourself. Our signature service ensures a lasting, custom home improvement. Every time.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
With 15 different shape options for specialty windows alone, we also offer a wide range of colors, designs, and configurations for every custom window. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.
Renewal by Andersen® specialty windows are an excellent choice if you want to add instant character, enhance curb appeal, create a focal point, or add more light to a room. Let us help you by scheduling your free in-home window design consultation today!